King Jesus Podcast

The podcast of the No King but Jesus blog.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Just a response to Mark Cuban - KJP #30

  • A rant about this article -
  • Podcasting's Nonstar System By Greg Lindsay in Business 2.0 -
  • My dad wanted me to post this even though it a few weeks old -
  • Actual posting of this podcast is on Aug 8th 2005 so it is a little outdated, but hey its my podcast and I can post as late as I want -
  • One day the podbat will be released and my laziness to post podcasts will not matter.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Vagabond Recon777 said…

    Christian,
    I got the magazine Business 2.0 for one year and NEVER found an article that I agreed with. NEVER. Gross ignorance is all I could find and the amazing thing was that the magazine seemed to be anti-business or at least anti-enterprenerial (to my way of thinking). That was back in the day when I was getting several computer mags, especially in the early internet days. Man, they were off!! So I'm not surprised to hear of continued ignorance at that mag. I'm again, not surprised to hear of anti new technology stuff. Reminds me of the Clintones lashing out at homeschoolers, right-wing talk show hosts, and gun owners AND the internet as the cause of the bombings at Ok. City.

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Christian said…

    Yeah I can be that way sometimes :) I am working at going pro one day, you may just be my inspiration

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no really. just stop. I'm sure all 2 people that actually listen to this stuff will thank you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home